Monday 23 April 2012

23rd April update


23rd April update

Today we came to school prepared to re shoot a clip in scene one from where Maddie says ‘Takes the ladle’ because we were going to both turn into each other when we say ‘stirs it round’ to show the audience our closeness as friends, also when the car drives past the continuity is extremely bad quality so we were going to get it to drive past within this new shot. We couldn’t re film because I had my hair up when in the original filming it was down, I also forgot my hoodie, but we couldn’t film anyway as the weather was not the same as it was when the beginning of scene one was shot and it was raining. Our car driver was also unavailable. So because of these factors we could not proceed to re film, instead we cut out the car clip. We as a result have lost one of our motifs but we still have our most important one of the picture, where Maddie’s face is cut out. Another scene we were asked to re shoot was the establishing shot and instead of establishing sixth form our teacher thought it would be a good idea to input a clip of my face opening the door as it would smoothly continue on from my face in the mirror in the previous clip and then have our establish shot at the beginning as just the camera going through the house and then into the bathroom showing me washing my hands, the problem was we filmed that at my house, when my house is posing as Maddie’s and I am supposed to be at Roses house in the film. So we kept the sixth form shot and didn’t produce the opening the door clip or the establishing shot at the beginning. Putting these troubles aside we made our beginning productions clips. Our first production that funds the filming is notebook productions and to film this clip I opened a notebook and in slanted stylised writing wrote notebook productions using a thick black pen. Our next productions were the main director company called Lord Stanowska a combination of all 3 of our names. This was simply filmed on a white board where the logo and productions company was already written and Anastazja wrote the word presents to emphasise the movie coming in. Next lesson we can begin to upload these clips and add them to the beginning of our sequence.

By Jordan Gale 

No comments:

Post a Comment